Our Trade Finance team provides flexible financing for import and export, working capital and stock to receivables financing, for established international businesses in the UK, Europe, US and GCC.
We have developed some innovative structures that enable BLME to offer and participate in:
- Structured trade and commodity transactions
- Inventory and receivables financing
- The issuance of Letters of Credit, bonds and guarantees
- Unfunded/funded participations in structured trade transactions
- Confirming and negotiating Letters of Credit
Our priority is to provide an efficient and personal service. In order to achieve this, the team is experienced in all aspects of Trade Finance and is supported by a dedicated trade finance operations team with many years’ experience of trade finance documentation.
We provide facilities in the UK for amounts greater than £2 million and up to £25 million. Past transactions include:
- A $6.25 million Letter of Credit Financing facility for a market leading provider of indoor and outdoor furniture products.
- A $40 million Commodity Trade Finance facility for a company trading in base metal concentrates and by-products.
- A $30 million Commodity Trade Finance facility for an importer and distributor of metals into international markets.
As part of our Trade Finance operations we can also syndicate or sell down your transaction.