- You can add to your Notice Account whenever you want, letting you grow your savings pot.
- You can make unlimited withdrawals of £1,000 or more, you just need to give the required notice period
- Your eligible deposits with BLME up to a total of £85,000 are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- If you can tie your money up for longer you might get a better profit rate with one of BLME’s Fixed Term Deposit Accounts.
To be eligible for this account, you must:
- be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- hold a UK bank account
- apply online
- The minimum opening balance is £10,000
- You must maintain a minimum account balance of £1,000
- As long as you give the required notice period you can make unlimited withdrawals, which must be a minimum of £1,000 on each occasion
- Your Notice Account starts when your funds have reached the minimum opening balance amount
- You can add funds from your nominated UK bank account as often as you want
- Profits payments are made every quarter to your nominated UK bank account
- All applications must be made online
- You will be unable to view or service this account online
- If we change the expected profit rate we will advise you before you proceed with the deposit or give you the opportunity to exit your deposit.
- Your eligible deposits with BLME up to a total of £85,000 are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK's deposit guarantee scheme. Any deposits you hold above this limit are unlikely to be covered. For further information, please visit our T&Cs page or visit fscs.org.uk