- Invest your money for up to 7 Years and you will know exactly how much you will earn on your savings.
- You can have more than one Premier Deposit Account.
- Your eligible deposits with BLME, up to a total of £85,000, are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- You may find a BLME Notice Account a better fit if you want to access your money more easily or add to your savings pot
To be eligible for this account, you must:
- be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- hold a UK bank account
- apply online
- Open an account with anything from £1,000 to £1 million.
- Once open early withdrawals or additional funds are not permitted.
- You will not start earning profit until we receive the full deposit amount you entered on your application form.
- All applications must be made online. You will not be able to view your account online.
- You can manage your personal details and redeposit maturing funds using the Existing Client section.
- Profit is paid annually or at maturity into your nominated UK bank account. Monthly or Quarterly profit payments are not available. Profit is calculated daily.
- If we change the expected profit rate we will advise you before you proceed with the deposit or give you the opportunity to exit your deposit.
- Your eligible deposits with BLME up to a total of £85,000 are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK's deposit guarantee scheme. Any deposits you hold above this limit are unlikely to be covered. For further information, please visit our T&Cs page or visit fscs.org.uk